Monday, November 19, 2012

The weekend with not much - except a bath!

Hi,

We had a quite lazy weekend - the last one before Christmas with not very much on.  Toby had two birthday parties (and loved both of them) and Mike had to work (but only did a few hours in the end).  So, let's see how the weekend panned out.

Friday I took the bus home with Mike.  Mike won movie tickets at work and I won a customer service voucher for $50.  So the Gilberts cleaned up at the company meeting.  It did delay the getaway a little, hence the bus temptation.

Home to sort out dinner and then watch something and then sleep!  Saturday I lazed around in bed for hours reading.  Heaven!  Mike got me breakfast in bed.

Up to get presents for the party and drop Toby off at Lanes bowling for William's party.  I managed to convince Mike to take me to Joe's Garage for an iced coffee.  Yum!

I dropped Mike off at work and went home to tidy.  Went to collect Toby at 4.30pm (and have a cup of tea with Louise) and then back home.

Sunday was another lazy start followed by frantic afternoon activity.  Toby had another party at 11.30am at Lazerstrike in Tory St.  So Mike and I got a few things done then collected him. Then we were off to visit Sally and Andrew and go to Mitre 10 for the plumbing supplies.

Toby watched most of Lord of the Rings (part 1) and we took it home to watch the rest at home.  Mike sorted out the plumbing expertly and after dinner Toby had the first bath in our new bathroom.  He spent ages in it.  Then it was our turn (it is a two person spa bath).  We may have spent ages in it.  Hahahah.  I think it made me very relaxed.  In fact, we all slept like logs that night!  Toby slept in until 7am!  And I slept right through to my alarm.  More baths please!

Busy at work again this week.  No mischief making for me!

Have a fantastic week!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment