Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Tuesday with something

Hi,

I rode home yesterday and it was rather pleasant.  Mike drove home and took all my gear.  So my ride was unencumbered with gear.  I fairly flew up the hill, and was only about 5 minutes behind Mike (he did drop off some keys on  the way home mind you).

Cubs was okay.  I was shattered from work and really shouldn't have gone.  But it was my night to run it.  It was the usual Tuesday night rush.  Get home, cook dinner (even for Jack), bundle into the car, open up the hall, run Cubs.  At least Mike did the drop off afterwards.  I got to relax with Toby (he practised his chanter - yes - he is learning the bagpipes!!!).

A gorgeous morning here today.  Lovely ride down the hill with Mike.  Another busy day at work though.

Have a fabulous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment