Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Monday with Toby sick

Hi,

Wee Toby is fine.  I think he has been a little under the weather for the past three or four days and the weekend's exertions caught up with him.  I think he'll be fine at school today.  He had a day full of relaxation yesterday, sleeping and reading and finally playing on the computer.  I, meanwhile, tidied the house and I am quite satisfied at how much I got done.

Cubs night tonight - I hope it goes well.  I have to fill in a lot of time because the planned activity won't take terribly much time I suspect.  Games, games, games.

Rode in this morning and missed any forecast rain.  It's supposed to be quite cold here today - southerlies.  Brrr.

Better get stuck into work.  Seems like a lot of email to read.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment