Friday, November 9, 2012

The Thursday with user group session

Hi,

Happy birthday to Vivienne today!  Yay!

Busy times at work but I had a nice ride home after the user group session.  And I bungeed  leftover pizza (in its box) to the carrier at the back of my bike for the ride home.  Pretty sure no one would mistake me for a pizza delivery boy, but you never know.  Hahahah.

Had a great sleep - I was exhausted mind you.  And today is absolutely gorgeous here.  No wind, blue skies. The sort of day you dream about in August here, and don't believe will ever come.  But here it is!  Choice!

Have a fantastic day!  We're busy this weekend.  Mike and I are both leading tramps.  And the weather looks amazing.  How good is that?  Jessica also arrives for a sleepover tonight and I have to somehow get the washing and tidying done.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment