Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Wednesday with nothing for me and tramping club for Mike

Hi,

I rode home yesterday evening after finishing three hectic days at work where I had to stand up in front of people and talk.  Lots.  Not exactly my favourite thing in the world.  But it all seemed to go quite well.  And now it is out of the way, I can concentrate on panicking on other things as it is our go live date for our project tomorrow!  Aarrrgghhh!  18 months or more at our end and longer at the client's end!  So it is a big deal.

Tonight is the user group night as well.  And I have a tramping trip to lead this weekend (but Mike has done a lot of the organising for that - ta Mike).  So it is a busy few weeks for me.  Keeps me out of mischief.

I videoed myself opening our old bathroom door last night.  All the way.  Wide open.  Let me know if you want me to email it to you.  Hahahah.  Evidence!

I hear there was a result in the American elections.  I suspect some people I know will be quite pleased with the result.  Mike stayed up until midnight reading the internet (felt like the entire internet!) and analysing the results.  I fell asleep after the first graphic he read with lots of red states and some blue states and where Mike explained the population of the blue states means Obama won more seats in those states which outweighed the red states with 2 seats.  Oh.  I see.  Yawn.  Snore.  I know more now about American politics than I ever thought I should know.

Mike is also organising the Christmas holidays.  We need to book flights (we have one leg booked - so now we're going to be in Sydney on Sat Dec 22nd - just need to ummm...  get back again!).

Nice ride in this morning - the weather is improving.  Hurtled down the hill.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment