Friday, November 30, 2012

The Thursday with packing for a camping night

Hi,

Yesterday was a tiring day and I got home and veged out.  That meant Burger Wisconsin for tea.  Yummo!  And then I packed for my camping trip Friday night with Christine.  We're going to sleep in her horse float.  How could I pass that opportunity up?  Having never slept in a horse float, it is obviously something I need to try.

Busy at work.  I drove in so I can get away on time and battle the Friday traffic out of town.  The weather has changed to a southerly but it is pretty feeble by Wellington standards.  It rained this morning for the first time in ages, but it was just a sprinkling really.

Saturday is frantic for us.  Toby has a haircut.  I drive back from Feilding and the horse float night.  I have a spa appointment at 1.45pm.  We have a BBQ from 2pm.  And family dinner from 6pm.  And I need to buy presents in there somewhere too.  Yikes.

Sunday is free.  Free!  And Mike and I have Monday off together to celebrate our twentieth year together that week.  Nice.  And it just gets better and better knowing him.  I am pretty lucky.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment