Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Monday with nothing, but work is busy

Hi,

I rode home after work and enjoyed the ride.  My weekend's exertions seem to have taken a bit out of me though.  I was in the granny gear for a lot of my ride up.  But the traffic is diabolical without any trains running between Petone and town.  Everyone leaves at the same time and the motorway clogs up.  I cycled past plenty of cars on my way home up Molesworth St.

Got home and collected Toby and started tea.  Mike was working late and even had to work once he got home.  Poor thing.  I have delayed my messages until later in the week.  I do need groceries soon though.  Toby is going to notice when he gets raw broccoli in his lunchbox as a fruit substitute!  Hahah!

Tonight Mike will work from home (he has deadlines) and I will take his place at the pub quiz in Thorndon.  See you there!  I know Ma would be there in a heartbeat if she lived here still.  Kinda hoping Andrew might make it.  I can drive him home rather than him braving the bus replacement timetable.

The day is gorgeous here - just like yesterday.
Snow on the Tararuas
This photo is from the roof at work from yesterday.  Today is the same.  Very nice.  Cold, but nice.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment