Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

Wow - I cannot describe what a wonderful ride home I had last night.  But I'll try.  There wasn't much wind and it was just on dusk.  The moreporks had decided it was a gorgeous evening and they were out hunting early.  There is something atmospheric about riding home with the calls of rurus around you.  I also caught another cyclist on the hill - that's always good for a bit of motivation.

Collected Toby and started dinner.  Mike got home and both boys loved my simple meal of rice and chicken.  They are funny.  I went out grocery shopping after that because the reason we had rice and chicken was because there was little other options available.  No one goes shopping on Monday nights.  Or is it that no one goes shopping on June 10th?  Not sure.  But I had the place to myself (not really, but it was easy shopping).

My last dental appointment is this afternoon to fix my broken tooth.  Yay!  Hope it goes well.  The temporary one has been fine.

Andrew and Ron and I are off to see a physic lecture tonight at the university.  It is this lecturer's inaugural lecture.  Should be a bit of fun.  Andrew and Ron enjoy the topic.  And it is sure to be beyond me!  I should have done some reading beforehand!

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment