Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

Well, nothing for me and Toby.  I rode home and again had a great ride.  Someone was on my tail the whole way so I rode hard.  Hahahah.  They never overtook me, so it must have worked.  No wind again, so it was lovely.  But the moreporks must have been sleeping in.  Like Mike and Toby like to do.  :-p

Got home and made home made burgers for me and Toby.  Toby had done his homework at Yingting's house, so the evening was perfect!  We had a bath and eventually Mike came home.  He had tramping club committee meetings and then went back to work and actually worked more.  Crazy hours.

This morning's ride was also lovely.  The roads weren't quite dry, but they were close.  So I hooned down the hill.  Very enjoyable.

I managed to talk for 4 hours at the client site yesterday.  They seemed to be happy enough with the content.  Hooray!  Had a nice lunch afterwards with one of the staff there.  He told me all about his recent holidays which made me wish I had travel plans to anticipate.  Also got an iced coffee at Joe's Garage.  Choice!

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment