Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Tuesday with Joe around for tea

Hi,

I had a busy day at work and more of the same today.  It meant I got away from work late and found Mike and Joe at home already after I rode home in the dark.  Avoided any bad weather though, which is surprising given the amount of bad weather around.  I finished my part in cooking the dinner while chatting to Joe.  He is off to Melbourne to live and rather excited about his new adventure.  Hope he does well over there.  I have done my bit to try and brainwash him into supporting St Kilda.  Hahahah.

Had a nice dinner and chatted away.  Then I took him home.  He is living with his father in Lower Hutt for his last week in Wellington, having left his flat on The Terrace already.

Home and to bed.  I watched an amazing television show called New Zealand From the air.  Or something like that.  Loads of nice shots of New Zealand scenery from helicopters.  Very nice.  Makes you want to live there.  Oh, hold on.  I do!  Lucky me!

This silly US-centric blogging site has squiggles under the "Zealand" part of New Zealand.  It doesn't know what a "Zealand" is.  It's asking me did I mean:

Zeal and
Zeal-and
Headland

Given the nice scenery I saw on the television, I guess zeal might have something to do with it.  Crazy.

Benjamin is babysitting Toby tonight.  We're off to drinks after work and a quiz for the tramping club night.  Should be good for a laugh.  The weather is supposed to pack up for the afternoon.  Wonder if it'll eventuate?

Have a great day!  Stay dry and warm.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment