Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

At around 5pm the rain and wind were lashing Wellington and it was dark.  It didn't seem sensible to ride home, so Mike and I found a bus and took that home.  Probably for the best, despite the fact that I dislike catching the bus in the morning because I get to work all sleepy.

We had dinner last night and chatted to Toby and Mike's mother.  They had had a good day at home (with no computers or television, but Toby indicated he hoped that would change now that we were home!  Hahahahah!).  I went grocery shopping after tea and braved the weather with a few other hardy souls at the New World.  Mike did his homework and I got home and we went to bed.

Bit boring, eh?  Hahahah.

Mike has a tramp this weekend and Toby and I have a family party to attend.  Benjamin is now 18 (last month!) and we celebrate this Saturday night.  I think.  Pretty sure.

It's a short week, so all good!  I just need a nice cup of tea about now.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment