Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Tuesday with a physics lecture

Hi,

It's been many years since I sat through a physics lecture.  Last night I attended one with Andrew and his dad.  I received an email about an inaugural lecture by a physicist at Vic Uni and as it was all about particles and miracle materials, I thought Andrew and Ron might enjoy it.  And we did.

I walked up to the uni with Andrew and chatted away.  His dad was there already, saving us seats.  The lecture was aimed at plebs like me that know next to nothing and it was all rather interesting.  The finger food afterwards was great too!  Yummy!

Mike came past to collect us and after I dropped Andrew at the station and him home I drove Ron home.  I had a nice cup of tea with Helen and Ron when I got there too.  Very nice.

This morning I am busy at a client site.  Training them!  I have to talk for 4 hours.  Hahahah!

The ride in was a little damp and I had to go back after about 800m when I realised I had forgotten my shoes (the different routine last night meant I went home with work shoes on - not my bike shoes!).

Mike has tramping club stuff tonight.  Toby and I will chill out at home.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment