Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Wednesday with tramping club

Hi,

I rode home last night and started dinner.  Mike had to work late so he missed out.  I got compliments from both Toby and Mike's mother.  Toby and his Nana had a great day again.  The weather was horrible but they managed to get out for Toby's haircut at least.

After dinner I jumped in the car and collected Mike.  The tramping club talk looked fascinating.  A ski tour of Svalbard.  That's an island above Norway well within the Arctic Circle - and famous for polar bears.  I loved the talk.  A German woman called Katja showed her awesome photos of the trip.  Snow and ice everywhere.  Polar bears.  Twenty four hour sunshine.  Mad!  And she is now a guide herself on the very same island!

I dropped Mike at home and collected his mother and dropped her at her home.  She's off to Dunedin again this weekend.

That's about it.  Another busy day at work.

Hope you have a fabulous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment