Friday, June 28, 2013

The Thursday with nothing after work

Hi,

Happy birthday to Mum!

Mike is free from his deadline at work and having today off.  Yay for him.  He has a lot of housework to do though.  The place is a tip.  He convinced me to ride the bus home with him last night and after my two hectic days at work, I said yes without much arm twisting.

He will pack today for the tramp this weekend with Toby.  They are off to Kapakapanui, behind Waikanae. I might ask them if they can drop in on the Tabor house to make sure everything looks good.  Toby also has a movie date with his mate on Sunday afternoon, so they will be racing back for that.  Sounds like a great weekend for Toby and Mike.

I will have to make do with a weekend to myself.  Such a shame.  I'm thinking books and bed for a lot of it.  Hahahah.  Maybe a trip to the market if Vivienne volunteers.  But then again, I'd have to get out of bed for that.  :-p

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.  If the weather is okay I might go for a bike ride.  Maybe.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment