Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Wednesday with tramping club for Mike

Hi,

I rode home and collected Toby in the nick of time (we have a 6pm pickup deadline - but it isn't super hard and fast, but I like to get there before then!).  It meant I rode home quite fast because I only left work at 5.30pm.  Ooossshhhh!  Had a hard day at work, so the hard ride home was just what was needed.

It was Michelle's birthday yesterday and tomorrow is Mum's birthday.  I can never keep up with June and July birthdays in our family.  Mike, Shona, Sharon, Andrew - and Mum and Michelle.  And Karen may as well be included seeing as it is the 1st of August.  Busy indeed.

Cooked a quick tea for Toby and did a bit of tidying.  The house is a tip because we were away over the weekend.  Plenty to do to keep me busy.

Toby had a bath and went to bed.  I had a bath and read in there for a while, relaxing.  Mike eventually got home and told me about his day (busy!) and his tramping club presentation (good!).  He then started working, using video chat with the team at work.  Lucky they could only see from the waist up because he was in bed and I was asleep in about 1 minute.

Turns out he worked for ages chatting loudly to the team and showing them our bedroom.  I think he missed my sleeping, prone body fortunately.

Oh - I forgot to show off the great meal Mike cooked on Tuesday night for us all.

Chicken parmigiana - scrumptious

Iced coffee near work
I also checked out an iced coffee near work.  Place called Gasoline.  Pretty good it was too!

I nearly yelped with fright when I pulled my socks on at work this morning.  One is navy and one is black.  And I have a presentation today so I need to look like I can dress myself.  Can't stand up in front of clients and convince them I can meet all their needs and more when I can't even co-ordinate my clothes.  Hahahah!

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment