Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Monday with Christmas madness

Hi,

Yesterday was such a lovely day here in Wellington.  Wonderful weather.  Today, it has turned to pants and is apparently going to stay that way for Christmas Day.  Oh well.

I managed to get some last minutes presents for Toby and panic was averted.  I also got an iced coffee at Rahzoo.  Ange (work colleague) was taken aback by my request for a photo.  And wasn't sure how to use the camera.  So my photos below show me posing, then asking if she was ok, then posing while laughing and then finally telling her to stop taking photos!

Iced coffee fun and games


I followed this up with an iced coffee with Andrew.  Well, it was obviously the day for it.

Mixed Business 8.5


Mixed Business's iced coffee was actually really good.  Andrew enjoyed his too!

Mike came and collected me and we had Burger Wisconsin for dinner.  Duncan and Emerson stayed the night.  It was fun!

This morning the rain started.  Mike is on a DIY mission and got two loads of gravel this morning.  I was shovelling gravel after his first trailer load landed on the footpath.  Hahah.  In the rain.  In my bike shorts.

Can't wait for 5 days off!  Bring it on, 5pm!

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment