Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Wednesday with Christine for tea

Hi,

Mike had the car in town so I cadged a lift home with him, with grocery shopping on the way (it was getting urgent).  Christine came around for tea and we had a good chat.  I ate far too much yummy cheese after tea though.  Yum!

After she left to collect Tom from his karate, I made gingerbread men for Toby's secret Santa for a boy in his class.  This morning I iced them.  Ummm.  I should have taken a photo for Karen's amusement.  Mike said "If you put a white dob of icing on the top of his head where it is red, it'll look more like Santa".  I said "It had it.  It's just so runny it slid off".  Hahahah.  Hope the kid likes taste over looks.

Now I have fingers stained with food colouring.  Narrowly avoided getting any on my white shirt sleeves.

Have a marvellous day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment