Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Tuesday WFH

Hi,

WFH = Working From Home in our office.  I came in early on my bike and did a release into a production environment before office hours for a client.  Then Mike drove in and we swapped and I went home to look after Toby.

I set myself up on the dining table, with two cushions on the chair to bring me up to typing height and worked.  The day was lovely and the doors to the deck were open all day.  Even got some washing done.

Another benefit of WFH.  Home made iced coffees!

Mike had a tramping club BBQ on after work so I drove in to get him and he came home (worked a bit!) and then headed off.  Toby and I had dinner (chicken korma - yum!) and relaxed before bed.

A leisurely evening.  Very nice.  Today sees a big cruise ship coming into port.  And the weather is windy and overcast.  But it is supposed to improve.

Have a marvellous day.



Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment