Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Tuesday with madness and chaos

Hi,

Tuesday was a mad, crazy day at work.  My new manager has said that Christmas time brings out the crazy people, and yesterday I think I glimpsed her sentiment.  Hahahah.  But after all the madness, I rode home like a woman possessed and by the time I got home, I was as mellow as a mallowpuff.  That was what Mike said.  Aidan has said being that relaxed is like being a soft noodle.  I think I like the mallowpuff word.  Because I like mallowpuffs.  Mellow as a mallowpuff.

Today is another day!  The sun is shining - I had a great ride in.  I need a cup of tea, but apart from that, it's all good.  Toby has a playdate today and a sleepover.  Mike has plans to take me out for dinner.  Tomorrow Toby goes for another playdate.  Today I have plans to see Aidan for lunch.  Yep - today is all goodness.  Although it might be because I haven't read all my emails yet.  Hahahah!  Just kidding.

Have a lovely, lovely day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment