Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

It's Tyler's birthday today!  Happy birthday wee girl.  Wow - she's ten!

It was a lovely day in Wellington yesterday.  So warm (I'm sure it got past 20C) that we went for a quencher break at 3pm.  Just to get some relief from and sapping heat, you understand.  Hahahah.

Rode home and collected Toby and cooked dinner for us.  Mike had a work function on and was supposed to go grocery shopping to provide supplies to the meager offerings for lunchboxes.  But the work function went on, and on, and on.  Into dinner.  So, we didn't get any groceries.

Fortunately, I rummaged around in the pantry and found a carton of UHT milk so Mike and Toby had their Weetbix this morning.  I dislike UHT milk in large quantities (can tolerate it in my tea if I need to while tramping) so I had some toast.

And I did find some stuff for Toby's lunchbox which hopefully means he won't be too disappointed when he opens it today.

The ride in was lovely - so mild.  But it is supposed to rain by evening.  What do they know, anyway?

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment