Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Wednesday with less chaos and madness

Hi,

Wednesday was lovely.  Busy and just the tiniest bit chaotic.  I did catch up with Aidan for lunch which was a bit of calm in the day.  Actually, I think lunch might have provided the same respite from her chaos too.

After work Mike had a romantic dinner planned because Toby was having a sleepover.  But my manager suggested drinks at the local pub and one became two, became three.  But we did get some food.  Then we walked to tramping club and only just got there in time to collect the laptop for Mike to work on over the summer break.  Lucky!  Hopped on the bus and came home.

We watched a movie and fell asleep.  I am wondering if I am getting a wee bit sick.  Scratchy throat and not exactly bounding with wellness.  I'm going to deny it a bit longer.

Mike is collecting Toby from his sleepover this morning (Thurs) and dropping him off at another playdate before coming into work.  It has finally started raining - they have been forecasting this for days.  I thought they were dreaming.

I have a breakfast with colleagues this morning and then a lunch with clients.  I am going to avoid dinner I think!  Hahahah.  Tis the season!

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment