Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Monday back at school

Hi,

Happy birthday to Shona and Sharon today!  Yay for birthdays!

It was a bit of a shock to have to leave work at the normal time and go and collect Toby.  I guess I have got used to working back.

I rode to the library and collected the car and Toby and headed home.  I had made a lot of butter chicken on Sunday night, so Toby had it again for tea today.  Made it rather easy.  Mike rode home from work and also had his dinner.

We had a relaxing evening, putting off packing for the weekend and cleaning Mike's bike, in favour of lounging around in the bath and reading before bed.

Toby is still feeling the transition to Wellington time.  Poor chap.  He had a tough morning this morning.  Complaining he had no sleep.  Well, he was sleeping when we went to bed.  And he slept through his 4am alarm!  4am!  Crazy time.

I loved my ride in this morning.  The roads were bone dry.  Hurtled down the hill.

I've had a tea already this morning.  Got meetings a lot of the day.  Going to be busy, I think.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment