Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Tuesday with no Toby

Hi,

Toby made it happily to the Sunshine Coast.  Yippee!  His plane landed at 11.01 and Dad texted me he had him at 11.32.  That's pretty fast through customs.  Wow.  I hope they all have a great time with Toby's visit.

Mike and I worked late and then Mike went out for a drink and coerced me along too.  We went home and Mike raided the pantry and then we went to bed.  Goodness, the house was quiet without Toby.

I have changed my alarm to 6.30 now I have no need to make lunches or leave at 4pm.  I had a sleep in!  Woot!  And I got Mike all ready for riding in.  We had a great ride down the hill.  The forecast rain has stayed away so far.  I had to slam on my brakes when two cars stopped in front of me going down the hill.  Glad my brakes work ok, despite the racket they make!

Tramping club night tonight and there is a talk on Molesworth Station.  I am looking forward to that!

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment