Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

Yep - the wintry weather kicked in nicely yesterday.  Well, it is entirely unpleasant.  Heavy, wet rain.  But it isn't too cold - which is bad news for the skifield.  Maybe they will get lucky.  Toby's ski season pass came in the mail yesterday.  Let it snow!

I rode home and grabbed the car.  Toby had hurt his foot in a "running accident".  So I popped back to the library to collect him.  Home again to cook tea and Toby and I ate while Mike worked late.

My ride into work this morning was surprisingly dry - the roads were wet from the overnight rain.  But I missed any rain myself.  Mike and I are catching up with Roz and Fran for dinner tonight.  I can't wait to see them both.  Benjamin is coming to look after Toby.

Not sure what the weather is forecast to do.  I think all this week will be a bit yucky.  First of July already.  The year is flying past.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment