Friday, July 18, 2014

The Thursday with dinner out with Christine

Hi,

What a lovely evening, despite the freezing cold and lashing rain.  I had the car in town after Mike drove in and I took a workmate home (Luke - he lives not too far from Christine) and then wandered back to find a car park near Christine's house.  Next to impossible, I might add.

Christine's flat is in a lovely old house and she has the bottom floor.  I chatted to her while she made the most awesome butter chicken and then I went into the lounge to chat to wee Tom and got absorbed in Thunderball.  Sean Connery actually was a pretty good James Bond.

We ate dinner and Mike arrived just as Christine and I finished ours.  He got some as well and then we all got chocolate chip ice cream.  Yum.

Tom went to bed but I couldn't drag myself away from the Thunderball film.  Those sharks got well fed in the end.

Anyhow, eventually it ended (a ridiculous ending, even for James Bond) and Mike and I headed home.

This morning we took the bus in and I have a great weekend to look forward to.  Hangi for lunch today at work (someone is fund raising).  Dinner at Ange's place tonight.  Possibly a tramp tomorrow night for some fun (although it is really cold and wet, so we might pitch the tent in the lounge!).  Dinner with Sally and Andrew.  What else?  Bound to have other things on.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment