Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Wednesday with no Mike and no Toby

Hi,

I rode home last night and the roads were dry.  It was really rather nice to stay dry for a change.  I got home and rummaged around in the loft for my missing ski socks and scarf.  Found them - and found Mike's missing silk gloves too.  Yay!  All packed for the ski weekend.  By the MetService forecast, it has snowed hard this week and should be quite nice at the weekend.  Here's hoping.  Of course, I can always hang around the gorgeous accommodation that we have booked, reading.  That wouldn't be a hardship either.

Actually, the accommodation is really nice (according to the website) and it is close to an awesome looking mountain bike trail.  I think Mike and I will do it one weekend this coming summer.

Farmstay is here and the mountain bike cycleway is here.  It looks amazing!  I really want to do it.

My ride into work this morning was also dry.  I had a bit of bike maintenance to do - my chain was beyond lubed and into dry squeaking on the way home last night.  I degreased it and lubed it this morning after it dried and my ride in was so peaceful.  Gear changes - quiet.  What was I thinking, neglecting my bike like that?  Poor wee thing.

It is entirely possible I am seeing a movie tonight with Sally and Andrew.  Which is why I am packed already for the weekend.  I do need a few groceries for the weekend though.  Maybe after I get home?

Right.  Time for a tea and to start the day!

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment