Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Wednesday with nothing for me

Hi,

Well, more of this icy rain - I certainly hope it is falling as snow somewhere.  I rode home last night and got quite wet.  The rain was freezing.  But I solved that by hopping in the bath.  Heaven!  Mike was out until all hours and when he forlornly knocked on  the french doors to wake me up, it was hailing!

My ride in this morning was also in heavy, icy rain.  I am soaked.  As I got out of the bathroom at work where I got changed, a colleague said I would have needed that shower.  I didn't dissuade him, but really I was soaking from my ride in.  I took my hair tie out and it was wringing wet.  Hahahah.

Tonight I'm off to visit Christine tonight.  I think we might watch Foyle's War.

Right.  Have a lovely day.  Wellington is lovely - if you're a duck.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment