Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Tuesday without Mike or Toby

Hi,

Mike's flight to Dunedin went without a hitch yesterday.  However, Toby's flight from Brisbane was delayed for over two hours due to engineering issues.  Apparently a de-icing part was faulty.  Guess they thought they might just need it flying into snow-shrouded Dunedin.  Poor Dad had to wait in the airport until the flight finally took off.  Poor Mike had to sit in Dunedin airport for over 5 hours - with 30 minutes of free slow wi-fi.  Hahah.  It's a shame for him.

I went home and put heaters on all over the house.  It was freezing yesterday.  I was in bed early and reading when the boys rang from their cabin in the campground in Dunedin.  It was freezing in there too!

Had a great sleep though.  Up to ride in - it was at least dry riding in.  I want to ride home the long way tonight.  I have a new front light.  Hoping it lights the way nicely.  I need to finish packing for my weekend skiing, tonight.  Tomorrow night I think I'm off to the movies with Sally and Andrew.

Right.  Time to get stuck in.  I need a tea.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment