Friday, July 4, 2014

The Thursday with nothing but packing for Mike

Hi,

I rode home and it was a lovely evening.  Cold and crisp.  Toby wanted to be picked up from the library so I rode home and grabbed the wee car.  Back home and I started cooking tea.  I made a rice chicken cheesy sloppy meal.  Like baby food.  Yum!  Hahahah.  Well, if I'd have shredded the chicken, then that's what it would most closely resemble.

Mike then helped Toby with some homework and then packed for his weekend away at Ruapehu.  It looks like they have finally had some half decent snow and he should be able to have a fantastic time.  Lucky him.

Toby and I have plans though.  A Friday night movie tucked in bed.  A movie tomorrow afternoon with Sophie (Transformers) and Toby has a birthday party on Sunday where they will go and see How to train your dragon 2.  A movie fest weekend.  Which has become the norm for when Mike is away from us.

Today is July 4 and we've organised a work breakfast.  Our token American has moved to another company, but he is coming and bringing his work colleague with him.  Should be fun.  It does mean I am super hungry now though.

Have a fantastic weekend.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment