Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Monday with no Toby

Hi,

Toby has been gone a week now.  We chatted to him on the phone last night and he sounds like he is having a good time.  Mum and Dad sound like they are also happy to have him there.

Mike rode home from work for the first time in months and months.  He has a brand new light, like a lighthouse really.  A beacon.  As I waited for him at the top of the hill, I saw his light lighting up the road ahead of him for ages before he popped around the corner.  I want one now.

We had a relaxing evening at home, chatted to Toby, I ignored housework and we watched some television (Foyle's War - season 8 - which is about 2 years old now, and how did we miss it when it was current?) before I fell into a coma.

Mike also rode his bike in this morning.  Wow.  Habit forming yet?  Not quite.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment