Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Tuesday that felt like Thursday

Hi,

Mike and I rode home together and managed to stay dry.  We had dinner and then called Toby with Skype.  Toby gave Mike a tour around Grandy and Gramps' house (Mike hasn't been there yet).  The we popped out to do some grocery shopping.  Back home and we watched Time Team.  Well, I think we watched Time Team.  Pretty sure I can't actually remember it even starting.  It might be more accurate to say that Mike watched Time Team.

This morning's ride in was so freezing.  The rain started just before we left the garage and it was cold, wet, heavy rain.  My feet were soaked in seconds and they were so cold.

I got dressed at work after stripping off the outer layers of sodden clothing and discovered I have one navy sock and one black sock.  Hahahah.  I am putting boots on to hide my inadequate sock pairing abilities.

Have a wonderful day.  Stay dry if you're anywhere near Wellington.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment