Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Monday with archery and Vivienne's birthday

Hi,

What a great way to end any day.  I drove out to Lower Hutt with the silver car jammed full of rubbish for Sally and Andrew's skip.  Went to my archery lesson and had a great time.  "Perfection" I think was a word bandied about at one point.  The coach may have been prone to exaggeration, but I really enjoyed myself.  So did Ange.  We're joining the club!

That was our last lesson in our beginners course.  Now we join up and go down as often as we can for practise.
My trusty bow

The scoring

Ange takes aim!


I popped in to Sally and Andrew's place to dump rubbish and got a cup of tea.  It seems ages since we've just enjoyed each other's company.  Something to remedy in the next few months!

Right.  Time for tea.  Jurica (my work tea date) is working from home today, so we're synchronising our tea times.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment