Friday, November 13, 2015

The Thursday with a Josh catch up

Hi,

Well, I got through my day just fine.  I did some real work for a change.  It was interesting to see things again from a technical side.  I think some changes are needed.

I caught up with Josh after work and we had a drink and some chips.  I gave him my version of our Nepal trip (he has caught up with Mike several times since and got his view) and we chatted about various things.  Perhaps not quite as political in nature as his conversations with Mike.  Politics doesn't float my boat.

I got a lift home with Josh, which was nice.  And then I chatted to Mike for a bit.  We had a restless night with Toby not sleeping well.

But it is Friday!  Woot!  And the weekend is a biggie.  We have our Nepal reunion dinner tomorrow evening.  I can't wait!  And Isaac is coming to stay on Sunday for the day.  Toby will be chuffed.  I am hoping to squeeze in an archery session tomorrow morning with Ange.  Fingers crossed the weather co-operates.

Tonight after work I am having drinks with Janet (ex Sydney office).  I am looking forward to that!

Right.  Time to start the day.

Have a marvellous weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment