Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Monday with nothing much

Hi,

I had a very normal Monday in the scheme of things.  Got through work with minimal fuss (always a bonus in my working day) and then rode home.  Mike left work on time so he collected Toby instead of me jumping into the car when I got home and heading back to collect Toby.

I made tea for everyone and then Mike and I ate cheese into the late evening.  Mmmmm.  It was yummy.

Off to bed quite early.  Even Mike!  I got up for my run and had a good run.  Then my bike ride in was lovely too.  The cold southerly has finally turned back to the north and it's not so freezing.  Although I think that might be a short-lived turn of events and a cold blast is coming later today.

Right.  Time for tea.

Have a marvellous day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment