Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Monday with a walk

Hi,

I guess it was tough to get back into work after a whirlwind weekend like that.  As a consequence, my Monday seemed to take two days to get through.  Hahah.  But I enjoyed my ride home.  First time for a wee while - last week there always seemed to be a need to take the car off Mike for some reason or another.  But it looks good for another ride home today too.  Yay!

I cooked dinner and Mike got home just as it was ready.  We ate and then Aidan came and collected me for a tandem grocery shopping expedition.  Her supermarket of preference is Countdown, but I still love her anyway.  I have no idea how Countdown can have their fruit and vege supply so poor compared to New World.  Everything else is fine - I think.  But, I really don't like their fruit and veges.  They must keep them stored somewhere for a lot longer.  I dunno.  In saying that though, the strawberries I got last night were very good.  Oh well.  I have to go to Countdown every now and then to buy Rooibos.  So if that is when I go grocery shopping with Aidan, then all is right with the world!

Anyway, I got home and then I tidied Toby's room.  I am unsure how he can get it quite so messy.  I suspect my mother knows though.  It's genetic, I'm sure.  After that I went for a walk with Mike around the neighbourhood.  It was a good walk.  I love evening walks.  I should have been born in Europe where they still promenade as the night draws near.

Anyway, today is windy and overcast, but no sign of rain.  If the clouds above released their rain, the wind would ensure it landed in Blenheim anyway.  E & D arrive at our house tonight for a special mid week school night sleepover.  Doesn't happen often.  Toby was off school yesterday with a sore ear (he has medicine from the doctor for it - Swimmers Ear - although he hasn't been swimming!) but he is back today.  And the boys should all come home and I'll cook up tea.  I suspect there isn't much in the way of homework.  Maybe Mathletics for Toby for a bit.  Aidan is off for work.  Routine back to normal tomorrow, I'm sure.

It must be time for a tea.  My regular tea companion at work (Jurica) is working from home for two weeks while his wife is attending conferences.  Solo tea for me for a while.

Have a fantastic day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment