Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Tuesday with a chat with Ange

Hi,

Well, I did get an iced coffee with Mike in the morning, so my day was already way better than the day before.

Mixed Business Iced Coffee goodness

The day went in a huge flurry of activity.  I can't keep up with it all.  Did I really just have an awesome holiday a month ago?  Wonder how I get a job where I can have two weeks on and two weeks off?  Hahahah!

Mike gave me the car at the last minute and I wandered home and sorted out something to eat for Toby.  Then Ange came to our house and we chatted away for quite a while.  I heard all about her holiday coming up.  Lucky her.  Las Vegas.  New Orleans.  Caribbean cruise.  Woot!  Then she's back just before Christmas so she gets a few short weeks to ease into it before the Christmas break.  She's planned that very well.

I dropped Ange home and went into town (well, Park St) to collect Mike.  He had a bit of work to do at home but I fell into a coma pretty quick.

I need a cup of tea around about now though.  That's high on my list.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment