Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Wednesday with not much

Hi,


It was Chelsea's birthday yesterday though.  Toby always keeps track of that, because it is a month out from his!  I hope she had a lovely day.  Teenage years!  Wow.


I got an iced coffee with Steph and a bacon butty, which was a super way to start the day.  Thanks Steph.

Excellent iced coffee at the Colonial Cafe


Then the day disappeared in a blur of activity. 


I drove the car home because Mike was meeting a friend in town after work and I cooked tea for Toby and then jumped into the car to collect Aidan for some whirlwind grocery shopping.  Dropped her back home and then went home myself and chilled out for a bit.


For some reason this new PC isn't working with photos.  So no pics for you today.  Imagine an iced coffee one.  And a chocolate fish.  Someone at work loves me.  And it's not Mike.  But I know who it is.  And she's lovely too!

Look!  Got the photos in!

Chocolate fish

Have a great day.


Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment