Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Wednesday with brewing by Mike

Hi,

Well, after another aborted mission to Toby's appointment, we both went grocery shopping and bought yummy things to make us happy.  Fruit, mainly.  Fresh strawberries.  Mmmmm.

I had fun when I got back to my desk from loads of meetings.  A treasure hunt on my desk from Nick.  He was the wonderful person that organised the Melbourne Cup sweep at work.  And I got second.  He hid my winnings on my desk and I eventually found it.


First clue

Second clue

Third clue

Fourth clue

Not that clue!

Sixth clue

Found it!  My gambling winnings!
My sleeping boys.  Who do you think left the dribble on the pillow?

Mike was out late bottling his brew with workmates.  He had fun, I think.  And now he has a stash.

Had a cold ride in this morning.  We've had a blast from winter.

Right.  I'm off to brekkie with some colleagues.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment