Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Tuesday that totally felt like a Wednesday

Hi,

Oh - my poor brain.  It even thinks today is Thursday, despite it being Wednesday.  It is, I know, I checked.  Twice!  So yesterday was always Wednesday.  I got so confused in the morning because I got organised while looking at my Wednesday meetings and appointments.  And before I knew it, my PC (which happened to know it really was Tuesday) told me I had an important meeting in 15 minutes (at 8am) that confused me no end because didn't my calendar say my first appointment was 9.30am?  Oooohhhh.

I had lunch with Aidan, which was lovely.  It was so windy walking over to her work.  At one point it was hard to keep traction!  I must have looked windswept and interesting while having lunch in her building.  But she never seemed to laugh uncontrollably every time she looked at me, so perhaps the hair had settled down a bit.  And walking back to work obviously blew my hair in the other direction, furiously.  So, maybe there was no net gain effect.

I got home and Mike wasn't far behind me.  I cooked butter chicken from scratch and the boys loved it.  Well, Mike loved it.  It was spicier than my usual attempt.  I was heavy handed with the chili.

Melbourne Cup day!  Yay!  It snuck up on me though.


Our two horses in the sweep

I picked a horse in the sweep at work and it came second!  Woot!  Mike's horse is still running.

Watching the Melbourne Cup at home!
Right.  Time to start the day.  With tea.

Have a marvellous day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment