Friday, November 27, 2015

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

Thursday came and Thursday went.  For some reason, I am a day behind this week.  So today (Friday) feels like Thursday.  It's the best feeling when you think it's Thursday and you realise it is actually Friday!  Woot!

Big weekend ahead.  Big!  I'll need a holiday to recover.  Karaoke night tonight.  First time in months and months and months.  I am over my cold (pretty sure) so I should be in fine form.  Well, as fine as I get.  Which isn't very fine at all.  But is totally enthusiastic!

Then off to Sally and Andrew's house afterwards to sleep overnight there.  Up early for a run (that's my plan - I fancy checking out the riverside run) and then off to Petone train station to catch a bus full of wok colleagues for our social club Big Day Out (BDO).  We're going to the Wairarapa for some fun in the... rain.  But never mind.  I can't wait.  It will be such fun!

I have a spa booking for some pampering.  Then lunch with everyone before a cycle ride through wineries.  Awesome!  Thanks everyone for organising it.

We catch the same bus back and collect our car from Petone and hurtle into town to meet Sally, Andrew and Toby for the Gin Wigmore concert.  Huge!!!!!

Sunday I am up early for a working bee at my archery club.  Then home to prep for Thanksgiving lunch at Josh's place.

Told you my weekend was huge.  Bigger than huge!

Try and keep up with me this weekend!  Woot!

Have fun!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment