Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Tuesday with E and D staying

Hi,

I had a good ride home in blustery northerlies.  Emerson was waiting at home when I got there (fortunately not for too long) and I let him in.  Turns out there was some competitive event to get to our place, with Toby coming in a distant third.  Emerson took the bus with Toby and walked home from the library.  Duncan decided to take his normal bus home and change in Kelburn to the bus to our house.  And Toby texted me while I was riding home and asked for a lift.

So, after Duncan got in, I settled the boys in and then changed to go and collect Toby.  On the way home, we fed Ange's cats as she is now well and truly on her way to a great holiday in Las Vegas, New Orleans and the Caribbean.  Toby enjoyed playing with them.

Back home and I cooked tea for the boys and then read for a bit before bed.  Mike got home fairly early from his brew bottling session and I fell into a coma while he was still doing something in bed.  Not sure what.  Hahah.

Up early to get fives lunches done.  Wow.  Made a dent in my morning routine.  Left the boys (lots of boys!) in relative calm.  Mike was watching me make lunches and saying things like "I  never get up this early" and "It's so early".

Nice ride in.  Warm today, despite the wind and overcast weather.

Lulu arrives today to stay.  I hope I get to walk her this evening.  I have dragon boating training so I am a little unsure of the timings.  Fingers crossed.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment