Friday, November 20, 2015

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

Yesterday Toby had an appointment so I collected him off the bus with the car and we drove to his appointment and enjoyed the sunny afternoon weather.  Back home, and I got him something to eat.  Mike rang for a pick up from town just after 7pm so I nipped back and collected him and my bike.

All is now right with the world.  Bike is at home.  Toby is a bit sick with ear ache today - I think Mike is planning a doctor's visit.

Today I have a half day at work before driving up to Auckland with Aidan.  It's the Florence and the Machine concert tomorrow night.  Woot!  We get to stay with Roz and Roz and I finally get a spa visit together (can't wait for that - if I had known you could pay people to play with your feet I'd have done it years ago!).

The plan is vaguely this:  drive up from midday today.  Eat junk on the way.  Fall into a coma sleep at Roz's place when we get there,  Up for brunch with Roz.  Mmmmm.  Archery shop visit.  Spa visit.  Dinner.  Concert.  Sleep.  Drive.  Junk food.  Wellington.

I think I have covered everything.  The weather is supposed to be pants so we have the Corolla.  Stink for me.

The boys have a sausage and beer night planned tomorrow night.  And probably dreadful movie selection - which I will be grateful to miss.  Hahahah!

Have a wonderful weekend!  You know I will be having one!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment