Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The Monday that totally feels like a Tuesday when I think back

Hi,

Yesterday was a stunning day - one out of the box!  Today - not quite so much.  But, yesterday I managed to sneak out for an iced coffee with Mary - and we shared.  Which is so much better for my waistline.  Hahah!  It was good.  Mixed Business, yet again.

I also saw pics from the weekend's fun and I have included one here.  We turned around and got our photo snapped!

Surprised faces on the Saturday bus

Iced coffee on the street - totally European style


I collected Toby for an appointment yesterday and it was a nice afternoon to drive all around.  Back home and I made dinner (Toby's favourite - chicken schnitzels) and then collected Mike from town.

This morning I got up for a run and it was low hanging cloud that couldn't really hold in its rain.  But it sort of oozed out of the cloud.  So, slight gravity effect on the rain.  And it was so warm I am sure it had mostly evaporated by the time it hit the concrete.

My ride in was dry - yay!  It feels like yesterday was Tuesday, so I have no idea how I will get through today.  In my usual confused fashion, no doubt.

Have a simply marvellous day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment