Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Monday with nothing much

Hi,

Well, I had an unexpected visit from Toby after school.  He got off the bus and came to work.  So we went out shopping and I bought him some clothes.  He got some skinny chinos and a very nice long sleeved shirt.  It's entirely possible my male model husband has passed on his genes to my male model son!

Anyway, we also got a little bit of Christmas shopping in.  We visited Kirks and Toby posed as the doorman.

Toby looking welcoming

It was probably our last visit to that shop as David Jones has bought it and I think it swaps over in January.  Huge change for Wellington.  It's a little bit of a shame.

Toby and I found some sushi for his dinner and he was so happy.  He scoffed 8 jumbo pieces.  Chicken and avocado.  Hahah!  He's so cute.

Then Mike came and I dropped them off at Southern Cross so they could watch Nightmare before Christmas and I went grocery shopping.  Back home and I mucked around before going to bed.

I was fast asleep when the boys pounded on the front door.  I did hear a little through my sleep befuddled brain of their exciting evening.

It's an odd morning this morning in Wellington.  Not a breath of wind.  Wow!  More, please!

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment