Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Tuesday with more work

Hi,

Work was work - still crazy.  But I did sneak off to get some shopping done and I also got an iced coffee break in!  Woot!


Mixed Business iced coffee goodness


Mike and I drove home from work just after 5pm and Mike did some homework and I fed the boys a light tea.  I did some washing and tidied up a bit.  Not so you'd notice!  Hahahah.

We went to bed and watched a documentary on the Celts and enjoyed that before falling asleep.  Toby woke up in the night and came to our bed though.  It's a little hard to rationalise scary nightmares when you're half asleep yourself.

Mike and I walked into work this morning and loved it!  The weather is lovely, if a little cool.  I did get a migraine this morning though.  Weirdly.  Wonder why?

Enjoy your day today!  I have to work tomorrow.  For my sins.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment