Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Wednesday with Star Wars

Hi,

Ok.  I had a day at work.  Busy.  I did see Ange though - back from her holiday.  She had such a great time.
Iced coffee goodness at Home

Don't eat the dice!

My own mints from Las Vegas
I need to catch up more about it.  She loved it all!  And I got some presents.  :-)

But yesterday was all about Star Wars.  Really.  It was.

After pre Christmas drinks at work (thanks Steph!) I walked up to Aidan's house and we got ready to head out for our evening of Star Wars excitement.

Aidan dropped me home after a cup of tea and I collected the car and then collected her from her house.  From there we grabbed Mike and then went to The Library for an extended cocktail hour.

Star Wars fans!

Negroni!

The drinks Mike and Aidan had all seemed to be red in colour.  Dancing Shows?  Something starting with "n".  Negroni?  Anyhow, we chatted for a few hours before Aidan and I dropped Mike home and headed out to Miramar.


At The Library - drinking cocktails



The cinema was strangely quiet really.  We sat for about an hour waiting for the movie to start.  Finally, we were let in and found our seats.  At 12.01am it started!  The audience was very receptive.   They clapped and cheered when various characters appeared and did stuff.  It was long, as 2 hours 16 minutes.  But it went fast.  Admittedly it was hard to keep alert at 2am and the cinema was so warm.  I was boiling hot.

But it was worth it.  It was a great movie.  Aidan analysed it quite a bit in the car on the way home.  I wasn't at my peak of social interaction, being 6 hours past my bedtime by then!

I fell into bed and would have been asleep by 3:05 am.  Hahah.  Slept like the dead - for 3.5 hours.  When my alarm went off, I just lay there, wondering what the noise was.  I don't think I was working at peak efficiency.  Maybe it is more how Mike feels each morning when his alarm goes off...

I rode into work and enjoyed the wake up that provided.

Right.  Time for really get stuck in.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment