Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

I'm going to guess and say that finding 4 blocks of Whittakers Macadamia nut chocolate in the dairy next to work was my highlight.  They have stop making this one and it's my favourite.  These are going into a special place in the cupboard and only coming out on special occasions.



Happy face right there!


Came home nice and early and met with a chap that interviewed Toby from an educational perspective at Toby's school.  Turns out Toby is some sort of clever young man with huge potential (well, I could have told them that!) and now we have some report that says Toby is in the area on the bell curve that he hardly gets to share with anyone.  I know I am not sharing that space with him.  Maybe he gets it from Mike!  Anyway, we have some suggestions to bring to Toby's new school to help with his progress there.  Better get onto that!

Woke this morning to a howling gale so I was easily convinced to stay in bed and go into town with Mike for an early breakfast.  How decadent.

Right.  Time for a tea and to kick start the day.  Enjoy your day.  Wherever you are.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment