Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Tuesday with the last day of school for Toby

Hi,

Toby and I had a fabulous afternoon together.  I had a half day at work and drove over to his school just as the boys all got out.  But I found Toby just where he said he'd be!  We gave a few presents to some key teachers that helped Toby this year.  We cleared out his locker and left.

Such a lovely afternoon - sunny!  We drove to Maranui cafe and had a great lunch!

Toby looking enthusiastic

My manic iced coffee face!

Mmmmmmm
Toby looking awesome!

We enjoyed our food - Toby ate loads.  A huge milkshake, then chips and pancakes with bacon.  Wow!

Then we went into town and did some Christmas shopping.  Got quite a bit done and mailed Grandy and Gramps their present.  I was so happy to hear it was the day before Aussie cutoff - so it will get there before Christmas!  Woot!

We went home and relaxed before I went back into town for a team dinner.  Karin and David were in town so we went to D4.  The food looked great, but I was still full from lunch.

Serge tackles his meal!

 Back home and I cuddled up with Mike watching a documentary.  I think I actually saw it to the end.  Amazing effort.  And then Mike watched something else and I explained how I didn't think I could get to sleep with him watching something right next to me.  Zzzzzzzz.

Mike and Toby have the rest of the week off together.  And Toby's birthday is this weekend.  Followed by a trip to Dunedin next week.  Then Christmas!  Woot!

The time is flying by!

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment