Friday, December 4, 2015

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

It is Tyler's birthday today!  Dec 4th.  Wow.  I remember that day 12 years ago.  Have a lovely day, Tyler.

Yesterday was just another day though.  It might have been far more exciting for Tyler, being her birthday eve.  But my day at work was another day, like the others before.  I caught the bus home, so that was a bit boring.  Riding a bike is so much better.

But I waited for Mike to get home, and fed Ange's cats and then dropped Mike off in town.  I collected a few groceries on the way back then settled in to read until Mike got home.  The wind was terrific - sounded like a freight train every few minutes.

I slept the sleep of the dead.  Got up at 5 for my run and enjoyed the calm.  Wellington weather is certainly changeable.

My ride in was rather pleasant too.  Nice.  The roads were almost dry from overnight rain.

The weekend looms.  We have our work Christmas party.  And I want to do some shopping.  But, apart from that, not a lot on.  Toby has a sleepover on Saturday night with Isaac!

Right.  Time for tea.  Enjoy your day!



Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment