Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Tuesday with nothing much really

Hi,

Ok.  I lied.  The highlight was definitely lunch with Aidan.  So there was a tiny bit more than "nothing much".  I wandered over to her work and we ate in the cafe at the top of her building.  I heard about her frantic week ahead.  After work activities, I believe, for the main part.  And weekend excitement too.

Work was ok for a change - bad for others.  But you get that.  What else?  I rode home and enjoyed the peace (well, it gets peaceful after the chaos of Molesworth St) slogging up the hill.  Mike left work early and collected Toby.  And Mike cooked tea!  Woot!

I tidied a little.  Laundry.  How do we make such a mountain of laundry?  Well, I know some of it comes from Toby stealing my towel every morning.  So I have to get a fresh one every day.  Hahah.  Towels certainly pile up!

Wet day - but so humid.  I rode in and only got a little damp.  Yay.

Have a glorious day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment